[TriLUG] TWC latency issues

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:15:34 EDT 2007

Yes they want you to call so they can send in their customer engineer
and pitch fiber.

They told us that their "node" was full and were not planning on
building out another.
As it turned out the office building we were moving into was contracted
with CTC.

Ended up with a 5mbps bridged DSL connection (tests out at 6.8mbps) and
a block of 6 static
IPs for much less than we would have spent going with TWC.

Neil Little, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!