[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:12:58 EDT 2007

> Please read our several responses already sent to this list. This is
> not a helpful or remotely accurate criticism. As I have said before, a
> completely toothless document would be fine by me.
>
> If you have constructive criticism, please offer it. If you would like
> to hear more about the CoC and LCoC in person, please come to the
> September regular meeting.

But again (and again and again and again and again and again and again and
again and again and again and again and) why do we NEED a CoC?

If you are ok with a "toothless" CoC then what is your justification for a
CoC at all?  I'm still unclear on this.  Your responses make this CoC seem
as inevitable as death and taxes, so to speak.