[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Allen Freeman knieveltech at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 14:34:02 EDT 2007

Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote: On 8/14/07, Israel J. Pattison
 wrote:
> Tanner,
>
> So why don't the statements you referenced in the FAQ work to prevent the
> bad behavior? Will a second policy statement make a difference, or is it
> just another URL for folks to paste into unhappy threads like this one?

Israel,

For many years, yes they did.  For about the last year or so, they have not.
I hold out optimism that if the membership actually sits down and has
a rational discussion about how we as a LUG would like to present itself
that the membership themselves will take this and use the new statement
as a tool to reform themselves.  If they don't, well then we might as well
close up shop.

Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace