[TriLUG] META - Red Hat Censorship?

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:36:57 EDT 2007

matt,

i've confirmed that the ncsu will host us at the mckimmon center for the
google meeting. all that we need is a confirmed date.

stan

On 8/15/07, Matt Frye <mattfrye at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/14/07, Len Boyle <Len.Boyle at sas.com> wrote:
> > But A university might host the event when listed as an event that their
> > grads might use to find jobs.
> > Or Google could pay for a local hotel or restaurant or one of the local
> > gov buildings.
>
> You're right, and we're looking at some venues at NCSU and UNC-CH for
> this meeting.
>
> MPF

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
the oBoJ Foundation is the open source community coming together for the
benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of raising
awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes.
participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes.
www.oBoJ.org