[TriLUG] adios.. at least for now

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:25:58 EDT 2007

This whole flap about the CoC really got me down.  I think I'm watching the
end of the best LUG that ever existed and I can't tell you had bad I feel
about that.  I hope I'm wrong.

I'm sending my unsubscribe after this e-mail.  I might be back someday, I
don't know.  I've met some great people here at TriLUG over the years.  I
can't even being to tell you how much I've learned from TriLUG - volumes
upon volumes I'm sure.  I'll stay on Trilug-Announce and I'll make the
meetings when I can.

Thanks, everyone, it has been a fabulous ride!

All the best,

Greg