[TriLUG] adios.. at least for now

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 04:05:38 EDT 2007

FWIW,

I REALLY like having the meetings are RHAT. Neat company and great place. I
also think the LUG and JUG here are among the best user groups I've ever
been apart of - and that surely includes the LUG which met at Sun in El
Segundo.

Thanks to all of the organizers. Very good job.

I also think Fedora is perhaps the absolute best Linux release. I'm not sure
how many of you realize it but the Linux desktop is the Cadillac. Sure
Windows has alot of momentum and Apple advocates but the cold hard facts are
Linux is more stable, has undeniably a better set of apps, and is much, much
more fun. Technically superior. User experience is superior. Offering is
superior. The market will catch up. A few more tweaks and Fedora will be the
cat's meow.

Tim
P.S> Politics and religion! Bleh! Gimme something I can measure. :-)