[TriLUG] Migrating Gallery (was mysql question)

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 22:41:43 EDT 2007

I also had the same problem trying to migrate Gallery2.  Only in my
last server change, from physical to virtual did it work exactly as it
should have.  The reason, Gallery2 and mysql-server were *exactly* the
same versions on both physical and virtual machines.  I'm glad the
distro I'm using has a LONG life before I need to change it.  From the
first failure, I still haven't finished re-uploading all my photos
into Gallery2.  :(  It's been so long since I went down this road, by
the time I decide to do anything with a new version, maybe I'll have
given in to iPhoto... LOL!  :)

David