[TriLUG] Of Topic: Best VOIP options

MG mgmonza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:19:38 EDT 2007

Do you know if GIZMO is doing this too?  This is from their Privacy
Policy - Service and Site page:

"What Resources Do We Use and How Do We Use Them?
During the course of using Software, disk space, bandwidth and
processing power may be utilized to provide the Gizmo Project Services
to you and to communicate with other Gizmo Project users. The system has
been designed so that using Gizmo Project will not interfere with the
normal operations of your computer."