[TriLUG] Stopping Screen blanking on MythTV?

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Wed Aug 29 12:47:45 EDT 2007

Thanks, I'll go though and add those to my xorg file.

For tuners I'm currently using a PVR-500 for analog and Silicondust
HDHomeRun for HD.  So for the PVR-500 has worked fine for me, no
problems.  Same with the HDHomeRun.  Previously I used a pair of
pcHDTV-3000 cards which worked well for analog cable and OTA HD, but
I moved to cable based QAM HD signals which the HDTV-3000 card
doesn't seem to like in my house wiring.  So the pcHDTV cards were
replaced with the PVR-500 and the HDHomeRun.

-David