[TriLUG] "The Linux Experience" at Dell, a tale of woe and wow. VERY LONG

Michael Tharp gxti at partiallystapled.com
Wed Aug 29 15:59:50 EDT 2007

William Sutton wrote:

> Greece.

<homer>
Mmmmm, grease.
</homer>

On a more relevant note: I would expect much much worse from Dell than
what Chris has described here. I'm surprised Dell really supports their
Linux systems at all considering how much of an investment is involved.
It does, however, seem like they're off to a good start. Always keep in
mind that every step counts; one can't really expect global recognition
and support - of an OS that no hardware manufacturer has ever sold to
the average consumer before - to happen overnight.

-- m. tharp