[TriLUG] Data Modeling Tools

Glenn Starling GJStarling at charter.net
Thu Aug 30 11:35:57 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 11:22 -0400, Ron Joffe wrote:
> with Oracle ?? is it the open source part or the $$$ part
> that makes you shy away from utilizing Oracle?

I have used Oracle and the other tools I mentioned at various employers.
Now, I am doing this project on my own and don't have access to the
software previous employers provided.  After finishing development of
the application, I still will have the marketing time before any income
from sales will come my way!  Therefore, purchasing a database is out of
the question, but purchasing a development tool is a possibility if no
Open Source equivalent is available.