[TriLUG] Data Modeling Tools

Owen oberry at trilug.org
Thu Aug 30 12:18:33 EDT 2007

I've been using DbVisualizer (http://www.minq.se/products/dbvis/)
against DB2, but it also supports MySQL and PostgreSQL. The free version
has a few features disabled, but the paid for version isn't too
expensive anyway. Downsides are that it isn't open source (not
everything can be), and that it's a Java app (matter of opinion), but
pretty well behaved as far as Java GUI apps go.

Owen