[TriLUG] shopping help, please

Josh Vickery josh at vickeryj.com
Mon Sep 3 11:57:03 EDT 2007

I don't know if you are a Costco member, but they usually has pretty
good prices on memory cards (not amazing, but not terrible either).
What sort of card are you looking for?  The SanDisk Extreme III 4GB
card lists for $74 + $5 shipping from NewEgg, Costco.com lists it for
$80 including shipping.  If you are looking for the absolute lowest
price then NewEgg wins by a landslide, they have the SimpleTech 4GB
for $40 + $5 shipping, the cheapest 4GB card Costco has on their
website is the SanDisk 4GB Ultra II for $73 ($60 + $5 shipping from
NewEgg).  The Costco website seems to have different stock than their
stores, so you might have to call the Raleigh location to get quotes
on their stock and prices.  If you aren't a Costco member, I think
they will give you a daypass when you show up.

Josh