[TriLUG] IM server solution for MS Messenger clients

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:16:10 EDT 2007

Also see aMSN OpenSource MSN client. Among others.

I'm not sure ejabberd, jabberd, wildfire et al support MSN messenger or not.
I'd love to know. A quick search showed some  hookups to MSN but I suspect
that's a proxy-style system and not server emulation. ??? We're using some
retarded Microsoft Office Communicator 2005 on Winblows here and either most
of the features have been removed or its just plain freshman software.

TimJowers