[TriLUG] Software Freedom day

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 20:40:54 EDT 2007

On 9/9/07, Kevin J. <mrkevinj at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The "official" date is actually on the 15th (http://softwarefreedomday.org/).

Correct, but since we're on UNC's campus and we wanted to attract
students and staff, we decided to hold our festivities on Friday.
Besides, it'll be Saturday somewhere in the world before we're done.
:)

Again, the Software Freedom Day festivities at UNC are this FRIDAY the
14th of September 2007, and our team's SFD page can be seen here:

http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/northamerica/ChapelHill

and the schedule of speakers can be seen here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pz2qfdJXzRfgNK2KouZgebQ

Please do point out other things I've missed, as I'm revising our press release.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
celebrating 15 years of sunsite/metalab/ibiblio: