[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers meeting Tonight, Thursday September 20th 7:15pm at Tekelec

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:24:54 EDT 2007

Corrected directions below.  They renamed a portion of Lichten.  --bradoaks

On 9/20/07, Brad Oaks <bradoaks at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for the late notice.  (I had my wisdom teeth out earlier this week.)
>
> Rob West and I would like to have a hack night working with the
> Perl::Critic module.  If that's a topic you'd like to put some effort
> into tonight, come on out and join us.  No prepared presentation, just
> some direction for a discussion and experimentation.
>     * http://search.cpan.org/dist/Perl-Critic/
>     * http://perlcritic.com/
>
> When: 7:15pm start
> Where: Tekelec  5200 Paramount Parkway, Morrisville, NC 27560
>
> People had difficulty with the directions to Tekelec last time.  I've
> listed below the directions that the map-making conglomerates don't
> want you to have:
    *   take I-40 to NC-540. (540 continues further south than Google
Maps, Mapquest or any of the others indicate.)
    * Then take the NC-54 exit (#69 Morrisville).
    * Take a LEFT on NC-54 (Chapel Hill Road).
    * Take the SECOND LEFT onto Carrington Mill Blvd (formerly Lichten Blvd).
    * Take the SECOND RIGHT onto Paramount Pkwy.
    * Turn LEFT into Tekelec's parking lot.
    * Come in through the front door (behind the flag poles)