[TriLUG] OT Humor (at least to me)

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 15:20:25 EDT 2007

I don't see what the problem is with the post.  When we replaced our 2
guys last year we basically had the same thing, unfortunately no one
actually reads into the requirements, ie we wanted some unix experience
and got people who used some inventory system back in the 70s that "must
have been unix", and therefore thought they fit the job description.
Regarding salary, it all depends on how hungry the applicants are, I hear
every one complaining about how the market sucks in RTP, if you are
unemployed and want to work you will take what you can get.

Chris

http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_SeptHMtagline2