[TriLUG] OT Humor (at least to me)

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 00:05:33 EDT 2007

nope, I didnt disclose the company I am working for now.  nor did they ask
the company surprizingly.  They did ask for who my manager would be
though... odd if you ask me.

To clear up from a question I was asked off list.  Harris Teeter was not the
company that did me wrong.  I had problems with a few individuals there
throughout, but who doesnt hit a person or two you dont like at a huge
company like Harris Teeter.