[TriLUG] This one may have bombed for apple.

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Mon Oct 1 15:09:09 EDT 2007

Obviously it wasn't all the important to me to go looking for it.  My
point was more that if apple is going to put up an article touting their
products, it would make sense for them to have the links correct, and
not to link to a site that isn't OSX based.  I found that part of it
humorous and figured other luggers would too.

Matt