[TriLUG] Securely and Accurately transmit passwords

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Oct 2 10:32:28 EDT 2007

a pass phrase as opposed to a password may be easier to remember and satisfy the need for length and complexity.

for example, MyDogsIsRover would give you a mix of upper and lower case letters plus length. it would be a better password than simply rover.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.