[TriLUG] Wanted: Socket 478 / FC-PGA2 motherboard

bak bak at picklefactory.org
Thu Oct 4 11:39:06 EDT 2007

I'm looking to build an intel box for more Linux foolery, but I'm
missing some rather hard-to-find kit: a socket 478/FC-PGA2 motherboard.
Ideally one that takes DDR and has an AGP rather than PCIe slot for a
motherboard.  Other characteristics are irrelevant.

I've only found a few out there for sale "new", and as I know there are
tons as installed base, I'd feel dumb getting a new one for a play/lab
box.  Let me know if you have one you'd be willing to part with for
beer, cash, or gratitude.

--bak