[TriLUG] [Sys] new trilug login server?

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:43:15 EDT 2007

On 10/5/07, Kevin Otte <nivex at nivex.net> wrote:

> U. Jason Gloege Jr. wrote:
> > Is there any reason the ncurses library is not included on pilot?  I
> > didn't have any issue with moving servers, but losing functionality
> > that had been present on dargo blows goats... :|
>
> We wholeheartedly agree.  As with any migration, we are likely to have
> missed something.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks for heads up.  We should probably point out (to everyone) that most
of us working on the new machine now were *not* present at the creation of
the old cluster, nor are we are of what everyone is using to do get stuff
done.  I've installed many things at members' requests, so if you're missing
something, let us know.

MPF