[TriLUG] Interaction designer and artist extraordinaire?

Martin Streicher martin.streicher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:43:17 EDT 2007

I am looking for a designer to create the style and interaction of a
suite of applications. Ideally, this person would have formal
training in the fine arts, typography, or graphic design from an
accredited art program, and great skill with Flash, Photoshop,
Illustrator and perhaps After Effects. I know this is a tall order,
but I want someone who is visual and gets software.

If this description fits you or someone you know, please drop me a line.

Thanks.

--
Martin Streicher
Chief Technology Officer