[TriLUG] OpenWRT Help

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:01:50 EDT 2007

Warren,
Have you thought about reflashing the router and beginning again? Surely
enough time has gone by that
a new version of White Russian/kamikaze has emerged to make things better.

As far as the easy install instructions I'm in the same boat as your
self I didnt find any where that gave me any
more detailed information that the openwrt wiki.

I have only just begun looking at doing this my self. It looks as though
my first experience will be with an
SLU2. I have been given a project at work where I will be attempting to
use this device to serve up video, flash
and some simple web pages.

73,
Neil Little, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!