[TriLUG] try #2: Any compiz fusion experts?

Douglas A. Whitfield whitdoug at email.unc.edu
Thu Nov 1 22:13:31 EDT 2007

Back when life was good with Feisty (which I always spell wrong initially),
when I would rotate my cube using CTRL + ALT + arrow, my cube sides would
align with the items in my taskbar....meaning, if Thunderbird was open on
one side, Thunderbird would show up in the taskbar and NOT the other
windows.  However, now all of the items show up in the taskbar no matter
what side I am on.  To make matters worse, the sides of my cubes do not
align with the lower right hand workspaces view.
Ubuntuforums.org<http://ubuntuforums.org/>has been less than helpful
in resolving this issue.

I tried to post my configuration file earlier, but apparently that message
is too large.  The contents of the .profile file can be found at

Thanks!

--
Douglas A. Whitfield

Co-Founder Carolina Open Source Initiative
http://www.ibiblio.org/cosi
cell: 919-360-0306