[TriLUG] Red Hat System Admin class

Glenn Starling GJStarling at charter.net
Fri Nov 2 15:06:48 EDT 2007

I haven't taken any tests, so I didn't sign any agreement (yet)
regarding that.  I know the book is copyrighted and you can't photocopy
it, but I haven't previously heard any restrictions on what one can do
with the book.  Sorry about an improper question.  I definitely wasn't
trying to do anything that wasn't OK.

-- Glenn