[TriLUG] Red Hat System Admin class

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Nov 2 18:00:00 EDT 2007

James Olin Oden wrote:
> Marvin is correct, we all who took the class signed a non-disclosure
> agreement that  in short said you won't talk about the test and you
> won't share the book.  That said, if you look at the list of things
> that they say you need to know (i.e. the syllabus for the class), you
> should be good.

I just wanted to post a concurring opinion on this.  Without violating
the NDA, I can say that if you truly learn everything on the syllabus
(and have a general amount of background experience with the relevant
technologies), you should have few problems.  I was involved in one of
the RHCE study groups a while back, and didn't go to the class, just the
test.

--Jeremy Portzer, RHCE