[TriLUG] Red Hat System Admin class

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Nov 5 05:12:55 EST 2007

There is no book out there that will save your soul if you don't know
how to do the processes. I enjoyed the book.

Another book that I purchased recently and that I have enjoyed was
recommended by a person that I trust, Jon Carnes, is as follows:

"Essential System Administration" by Frisch (O'Reilly)

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both
commercial and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth
year, the company began with deploying video, voice and data
communications systems in the Triangle region, which we continue to do
today.