[TriLUG] looking for mailman consulting

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed Nov 7 08:47:03 EST 2007

Thanks for all the advice earlier on getting mailman working for a
large list (~10k subscribers).

Unfortunately, we just can't find the time to take care of it in-house.
We are considering outsourcing to a commercial provider. However, it
seems ridiculously expensive to me.  For the cost of that, I think
we could get a dedicated box and pay somebody locally (or remote)
to get mailman working effectively for us.

Anyone interested in a few hours of mailman setup and testing?
You would need to have experience tuning it for large lists.

Alternatively, do you know anybody who does this kind of work?

TIA,
Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services