[TriLUG] Wireless Broken WAS Re: Getting sound to work in WINE

Douglas A. Whitfield whitdoug at email.unc.edu
Wed Nov 7 21:03:58 EST 2007

I fixed this by installing the Ubuntu Studio packages.  Sort of like
throwing a nuclear bomb at a mosquito, but it did the job.
Expectedly, I got a few buildings with the a-bomb, and now my wireless
is busted.  Grr.

Any initial thoughts on the wireless issue?  The Ubuntu Studio package
updated my kernel, which I suspect could have had something to do with
it.

Thanks!

--
Douglas A. Whitfield

Co-Founder Carolina Open Source Initiative
http://www.ibiblio.org/cosi
cell: 919-360-0306