[TriLUG] Debugging an init.d script

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Mon Nov 12 20:28:34 EST 2007

Nice idea, but after an apt-get update:

joehill:/etc/default# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
   libxmlrpc-c3
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA