[TriLUG] Zaurus under Fedora 7 - hotplug issues

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Wed Nov 21 12:27:54 EST 2007

Ok, I think you've got some overkill there.  You shouldn't need the
ifcfg-usb0 and the usbnet scripts at the same time for sync.

In the ifcfg you might want to add the following line:
NETWORK=192.168.129.0

That should get your routes up and running when ifup is called
between the zaurus and fedora.

I'd try that without the hotplug scripts and see if everything comes
up correctly.  If it doesn't come up automatically, try "ifup usb0"
and if that works, then you might add that one command to the USB
hotplug (nothing else).

Now that's just to get sync working, that's not for NATing full
internet connectivity.  Then you would need some of the second half
of the hotplug script.

-David

PS.  I find it amusing I'm still listed on the Mandrake part... it's
been a long while...