[TriLUG] brainfart question

WA Brown brownwa at ftc-i.net
Wed Nov 28 21:01:56 EST 2007

I have done all of this.But all they do is change the IP addy and come right
back. I get "attacks" from asia,russia,korea,america, and just about
anywhere you can think of. It would take someone working full time just to
keep the list updated.
I am looking for something that will keep them from getting on.

WA Brown