[TriLUG] Anyone up for a question?

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Thu Nov 29 13:04:42 EST 2007

I agree that works if the reply-er deletes the irrelevant parts (but
usually they don't), I also am ok with posting inline when a number of
points need to be addressed. But for just adding a quick comment or
reply I personaly prefer and use ;-)   top posting.

 I don't get my undies in a twist if others want to bottom post though
either. I have much more important things to worry about.

Dave