[TriLUG] Need quick openvpn setup help

Glenn Starling GJStarling at charter.net
Sun Dec 2 23:05:32 EST 2007

Great!  I've set up SSH a couple of times before, and will try to give
you a call sometime tomorrow, if that's OK.  Not sure when, as it will
be a busy day.  I would like to see the document, but it should be no
problem.

Also, sorry about sending my previous reply to the entire discussion
group rather than just you.  I'm usually not that careless, but it is
Sunday night...!

-- Glenn