[TriLUG] Cisco PIX connecting problems

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:53:04 EST 2007

It's been a while.. but try the following:

show access-list (make sure the access lists allow the VPN traffic in the
first place)
show crypto map (displays crypto access lists assigned to a crypto map (and
displays associated parameters))
show crypto ipsec transform-set (displays ipsec transform sets)
show crypto ipsec security-association lifetime (show SA lifetime values)
show crypto ipsec sa (show security associations)

You can also debug and that will vomit forth more information then you can
possible want.