[TriLUG] mail server plus a side question

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Wed Dec 5 12:17:59 EST 2007

James c. Jones said the following on 12/5/2007 8:05 AM:
> Lance,
>
> Thanks for the links. I have used the flash method at dslreports. Do you
> think there is one method better than another?

Not really.  It's sometimes interesting to look at the differences
between various speed tests.  It can sometimes give you a sense of where
slowdowns are happening.  i.e. if you are a RoadRunner customer and the
nc.rr.com speedtest is fast, but dslreports is much slower than you know
the problem is somewhere out on the net or related to RR's network
connection and isn't between your computer and the RR servers.

--[Lance]

--
 Celebrate The Circle   http://www.celebratethecircle.org/
 Carolina Spirit Quest  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/