[TriLUG] job posting?

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Dec 5 15:31:29 EST 2007

are we allowed to post jobs here even if they're out of state? i get
hounded by recruiters like its going out of style, and got a e-mail
about an opening in redmond, wa. here's a little snippet:

Integrated People Solutions - we are a retained executive search firm
that has been hired by Astronics, a leader in advanced, high-performance
lighting, electrical power generation, control, and distribution systems
for the global aerospace industry.  We are searching for a Systems
Architect for their Redmond, WA location working in their Advanced
Electronic Systems (AES) division.  AES is a leading provider of
electronics for commercial and military aerospace platforms including
power generation, distribution and control.  A brief description of the
position follows and a detailed position spec will be sent upon request.

The Systems Architect will work with Chief Engineers to evaluate the
aircraft level system requirements and how they affect the product
design.  The Systems Architect will design functional requirements and
identify hardware and software resource needs.  The Systems Architect
will create detailed interface specifications and coordinate system
interfaces with other suppliers. S/he will develop preliminary software
architecture to support validation of HW resource needs and generate
system level and equipment architecture requirements to support the
development of high level software requirements.

....if anyone's interested, i have some more specific information (such
as salary, etc). i'd be glad to send it along.