[TriLUG] Pre-eBay stuff for sale

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Wed Dec 5 16:14:32 EST 2007

I have the following for sale - will post on eBay next week if nobody here
wants it. Feel free to send offers other than the below suggested prices
or for bundles.

HP C1555C internal SCSI DDS3 (DAT24) tape drive, fully functional,
includes an LSI/Symbios PCI SCSI card and internal cable. $65

Sony SDT-9000 internal SCSI DDS3 (DAT24) tape drive, fully functional,
includes an LSI/Symbios PCI SCSI card and internal cable. $75

(I also have about 15 new or lightly-used DDS3 12/24GB tapes I'd be
willing to include as a package deal with one or both of the above.)

Newly refurbed Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 UATA hard drive ST3300831A. $65

Sony TCM-5000EV professional quality portable cassette recorder with AC
power supply. $80

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA