[TriLUG] Why I love the Internet [was: Your favorite photo tool[s]?]

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Dec 6 22:11:59 EST 2007

I just loaded some OS firmware onto my Canon A710IS and now I get live
histograms and can process files in raw format.

I don't know how anyone has the free time to write this stuff, but it
is totally sweet that they give it away!

Chris

Carl Crider wrote:
>> Here's "new" firmware for some Canon digitals:
> http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
> (note: this firmware runs from your CF, not the camera, so you won't brick
> your hardware)

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services