[TriLUG] Labelling conventions...

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 12:12:35 EST 2007

Man, I'm impressed! You'd drop dead faint at the sight of our cabling mess. Of course, when you're one person with a hundred other responsibilities that kind of gets pushed to the bottom of the list.

It's definitely a worthwhile project, however. Be sure to get a good cable probe: http://www.etesters.com/see/Net_Probes.

Kevin