[TriLUG] Linux directory problem? solution found

James c. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Fri Dec 14 10:51:26 EST 2007

I copied the directory & it's sub-directories plus contents to another
location. Deleted wp-content directory, etc. and re-install the
directory plus contents from other location. All is well with the world.
wordpress is happy. JC is happy.

Thanks for the comments. It helps to know that you have helpful people
in your corner.

jcj