[TriLUG] Asterisk Phones

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 13:45:30 EST 2007

We use Polycom Soundpoint IP 550/650s and have been very happy with them. Polycom always came up high on the list whomever I asked. They're not cheap (approx. $200-$400). Going cheap with VoIP would be a really bad idea, however.

These folks are really helpful: http://www.voipsupply.com/home.php

Kevin