[TriLUG] latest ubuntu updates killed my wireless

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Tue Dec 25 22:46:42 EST 2007

Whoops keep hitting send too soon - sorry everyone.

If it's a WPA/WEP problem then the driver/card should still see access
points one thing you can do is run "sudo iwlist scanning"  if you get
access points back then the driver is working, and your problem probably
lies elsewhere.  If it says all your interfaces do not support scanning
then I would say the driver isn't working right.

Matt P.