[TriLUG] latest ubuntu updates killed my wireless

Douglas A. Whitfield whitdoug at email.unc.edu
Wed Dec 26 12:02:12 EST 2007

Thankfully, I realized I still had a 2.6.20*-generic kernel installed...so,
I went back to that.  It works!  This will do until I get back home where I
have wired connection, then I will have to figure out how to revert all the
recent upgrades to the old ones...or hope that fixes have been released.
Thanks for all the help and I'll probably be sending a follow-up tomorrow
evening when I get back to good ol' NC.