[TriLUG] enabling SSH into private network

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed Jan 2 09:47:17 EST 2008

One more thing, you need to change from DHCP to a static internal IP
addresses. That way if you reboot you will not need to reset your router
forwards if the machines get a different IP assigned. Your laptop is
probably OK with DHCP, but the machines you want to SSH into really need
static addresses.

Dave