[TriLUG] Wireless Keyboard ... which one?

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 09:05:35 EST 2008

I bought the Logitech PS3 bluetooth keyboard on sale for $30 or $40 from Gamestop to use with "the kids" PS3. It uses a USB bluetooth adapter so it presents as a normal USB keyboard to the pc AFAIK). It works just fine with Ubuntu (and every other distro I've tried it on). It even works during boot up to get in to the BIOS. Oh, and it works pretty well on the PS3 too (and if you haven't played RockBand yet...man!).