[TriLUG] NC*SA Member Survery for 2008

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Wed Jan 9 16:30:33 EST 2008

(Crossposted from NC*SA discussion list, apologies for any duplicates).

The NC*SA Steering Committee put-together a survey for NC*SA members to take.
We need input from not only active NC*SA memebrs but anyone who has ever
attended an NC*SA meeting, or even just *considered* attending. NC*SA exists
to benefit professional Systems Administrators and we're looking for feedback
on meeting times, locations and topics.

The survey is anonymous and doesn't require any sort of registration. Here's
the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=UmmC_2fsqMxYKNqGDmaTlvvw_3d_3d

Please feel free to pass it on to anyone else you know who may have been
active in NC*SA or expressed interest in it.

P.S.
  For those TriLUG memebers scratching their heads, NC*SA is the North
Carolina Systems Administrators, a non-profit group. The website is
http://www.ncsysadmin.org/