[TriLUG] gmail

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:47:18 EST 2008

all,

as you can see i found the 'reply-to' button. it's now hidden under a 'Show
options' selection.

stan

On 1/14/08, Jason Watts <jsnonzzr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been having some of the above issues with IE7... I thought it was
> just my pc messing up... glad to know its not me.
>
> On Jan 14, 2008 2:27 PM, Magnus <magnus at trilug.org> wrote:
>
> > stan briggs wrote:
> > > has anyone, other than me, had odd 'system response time' and
> 'interface
> > > behaviour' problems in gmail the last couple of days? i got lots of
> > timeouts
> > > over the weekend and, right now, do not have a forward or reply-to
> > drop-down
> > > on emails that i read.
> >
> > They have been slipstreaming a lot of changes in over the last few weeks
> > that will sometimes break "second tier" browsers.  I use Safari at home,
> > and often Konqueror at the office, which can often highlight the
> > shortcomings in Google applications.
> >
> > Konqueror has *always* had issues with GMail but Safari is usually good.
> >  At least until recently.
> >
> > They have also been doing weird things with Blogger that are broken
> > under Safari.
> >  --

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
the oBoJ Foundation is the open source community coming together for the
benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of raising
awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes.
participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes.
www.oBoJ.org