[TriLUG] gmail

Nolan Caudill nolan at nolancaudill.com
Mon Jan 14 17:25:37 EST 2008

I've seen difficulties with a few Firefox extensions interfering with gmail,
mainly Firebug and HTML Validator. If you are using Firefox and have those
enabled, I would try disabling them for the google.com domain and see if
that helps any. I saw a marked improvement in overall gmail quality after I
disabled HTML Validator for gmail.